|Registration Fee||non-refundable and separate from tuition||$200|
|Session 1 (2 weeks)||June 25 - July 8||$3,000|
|Session 2 (2 weeks)||July 9 - July 22||$3,000|
|Session 3 (3 weeks)||July 23 - August 12||$4,500|
|Additional Weeks||as space permits||$1,500 / wk|
Registration Fee: A $200 non-refundable registration fee is required for each camper at the time of registration. This fee is in addition to the published tuition rates. Early Bird registrations (prior to Dec 1st) are eligible for full refunds (including the registration fee) through March 1st.
Covid Fee: While we are hopeful that the precautions and concerns related to the covid pandemic will continue to diminish we are continuing to advertise a Covid Fee of $100 per camper which goes towards cost of testing, and additional supplies for cleaning, hygiene, and personal protective equipment. If this fee proves unnecessary it will not be collected we will credit accounts of any families already paid.
- Rates include all housing, meals, canteen snacks and laundry services.
- Activities Fees – Some of our elective activities incur a charge of $50/session (charged after camper is at camp and has begun the activity schedule, so as to accurately reflect their selection)
- Special off-campus trips are optional and carry additional fees.
- Transportation -Parents are invited to drop campers off themselves, but may choose to utilize scheduled camp transportation on arrival and departure days for additional fees, as below:
- New York ($165 each way)
- Connecticut ($150 each way)
- Boston’s Logan Airport ($125 each way)
- Spending Money – We recommend $25 per week for spending money for your camper at our camp store or for trips. If you choose multiple off campus trips, the camper will likely need more spending money.
Early Bird Program – Enroll by December 1st to lock in a discounted rate, saving $200 per session. For Early Bird enrollments, the tuition and registration fee are fully refundable through March 1st. Click here for more details.
Refer a Friend – For each new family who comes to Camp Marist through your referral, we thank you with a $150 discount off your tuition. You can receive multiple tuition credits for multiple referrals (note that these discounts are per family referred, not per camper within a new family). Submit a form now to let us know of your referral.
Host a recruiting gathering and receive a $200 discount off your child’s tuition. If interested, contact the camp office to connect with Executive Director Tom Pelliciari.
- A payment schedule is provided upon enrollment.
- We accept payment by check, cash, wire transfer and credit cards.
- Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge.
- Participation in premium activities and off-campus trips will incur additional charges, typically billed during the enrolled session.
- Registration Fee of $200 is non-refundable.
- See exceptions for Early Bird registrations.
- Covid-related cancellations, if applicable, are also eligible for full refunds.
- Tuition Refunds and Rollovers are available
- Cancelations prior to May 15: FULL Tuition Refund (excludes Registration Fee).
- Cancelations after May 15: Partial refunds, as they are subject to cancellation fees.
- Early Departures from Camp are not pro-rated nor refunded.
- this includes family decisions to remove a camper early.
- this includes camp decisions to dismiss a camper during the season.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Main Office: email [email protected] or call 603-539-4552.