|Session 1 (2 weeks)||June 23 - July 6||$3,500|
|Session 2 (2 weeks)||July 7 - July 20||$3,500|
|Session 3 (3 weeks)||July 22 - August 10||$5,000|
|Full Summer (7 weeks)||June 23 - August 10||$11,000|
|Additional Weeks||as space permits||$1,500 / wk|
We have revised our pricing structure to include the real and required costs of camp in our advertised price.
Discounts are applied when enrolling for mulitple sessions and for sibling enrollment.
Deposit: A $200 non-refundable deposit is required for each camper at the time of registration. This deposit counts towards the overall tuition rates. Early Bird registrations require a deposit of $500 and are eligible for full refunds through March 1st.
- All scheduled daily activities
- Housing, Meals, Canteen Snacks, and Laundry Services
- $50 spending account for the Camp Store
- 2 Camp Marist T-Shirts and 1 Water Bottle (supplied or selected on arrival)
- Special off-campus trips are optional and carry additional fees.
- Transportation -Parents are invited to drop campers off themselves, but may choose to utilize scheduled camp transportation on arrival and departure days for additional fees, as below:
- New York ($165 each way)
- Connecticut ($150 each way)
- Boston’s Logan Airport ($125 each way)
Early Bird Program – Enroll by December 1st with a deposit of $500 to lock in a discounted rate saving $200 off the session tuition. For Early Bird enrollments, all tuition, including the deposit are fully refundable through March 1st. Click here for more details.
Refer a Friend – For each new family who comes to Camp Marist through your referral, we thank you with a $150 discount off your tuition. You can receive multiple tuition credits for multiple referrals (note that these discounts are per family referred, not per camper within a new family). Submit a form now to let us know of your referral.
Host a recruiting gathering and receive a $200 discount off your child’s tuition. If interested, contact the camp office to connect with Executive Director Tom Pelliciari.
- A payment schedule is provided upon enrollment.
- We accept payment by check, cash, wire transfer and credit cards.
- Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge.
- Initial Deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Early Bird deposit is fully refundable through March 1st, after which time all but $200 remains refundable, per the Tuition Refunds guidance below.
- Tuition Refunds and Rollovers are available
- Cancellations prior to May 15: FULL Tuition Refund (less the $200 Initial Deposit).
- Cancellations after May 15: Partial refunds, as they are subject to cancellation fees.
- Early Departures from Camp are not pro-rated nor refunded.
- this includes family decisions to remove a camper early.
- this includes camp decisions to dismiss a camper during the season.