|Session 1 (2 weeks)||June 27 – July 10||$2,500|
|Session 2 (2 weeks)||July 11 – July 24||$2,500|
|Session 3 (3 weeks)||July 25 – August 14||$3,525|
|Sessions 1 & 2 (4 weeks)||June 27 – July 24||$4,550|
|Sessions 2 & 3 (5 weeks)||July 11 – August 14||$5,625|
|Full Season (7 weeks)||June 27 – August 14||$7,475|
All enrollments require an additional non-refundable registration fee of $200 for each camper at the time of registration.
Note: In the event that guidance related to CoViD-19 requires changes to our session structure, this page will be updated and enrolled families will be notified with options.
- Rates include all housing, meals, canteen snacks and laundry services
- Trips – Some optional activities and special off-campus trips may carry additional fees. (See Trips for more information)
- Transportation – Of course, parents are welcome to drop campers off themselves, but transportation to/from camp on arrival and departure days for those needing it involves additional fees. Pickups will be offered only on official arrival and departure dates. Any deviation from those dates need prior approval and may incur an extra cost. Please keep in mind that we are two hours from Boston so there are restrictions on acceptable flight times.
- New York ($165 each way)
- Connecticut ($150 each way)
- Boston’s Logan Airport ($125 each way)
- Spending Money – We recommend $25 per week for spending money for your camper at our camp store or for trips. If you choose multiple off campus trips, the camper will likely need more spending money.
Early Bird Program – Enroll by December 1st to lock in last year’s rates (a savings of $100 per week). For Early Bird enrollments, the registration fee is fully refundable through February 1st. Click here for more details.
Refer a Friend who is a new camper to Camp Marist and receive a $150 discount off your child’s tuition. Submit a form now.
Host a recruiting gathering and receive a $200 discount off your child’s tuition. If interested, contact the camp office to connect with Executive Director Vinny Gschlecht.
- Registration Fee of $200 is non-refundable.
- You will receive payment information regarding due dates.
- Additional fees for premium activities and off-campus trips will incur extra costs.
- Cancellations made after May 15, 2020 may be subject to additional cancellation fees.
- Due to ever-increasing credit card fees, Camp Marist must implement a 3% surcharge for the use of credit cards. We will gladly accept checks, cash or wire transfers at our usual fee.
- There is no refund should your child leave camp prior to their scheduled departure date or if the camper is asked to leave due to serious violations of camp rules.
- Should a camper wish to extend their stay, we will contact you if there is space available.