2020 Camp Season
- Opening Day: Sunday, June 28, 2020
- End of Season: Saturday, August 15, 2020
|Session 1 (2 weeks)||June 28 – July 11||$2,300|
|Session 2 (2 weeks)||July 12 – July 25||$2,300|
|Session 3 (3 weeks)||July 26 – August 15||$3,225|
|Sessions 1 & 2 (4 weeks)||June 28 – July 25||$4,150|
|Sessions 2 & 3 (5 weeks)||July 12 – August 15||$5,125|
|Full Season (7 weeks)||June 28 – August 15||$6,775|
Plus a non-refundable registration fee of $175 for all campers is due with online registration.
Due to ever increasing credit card fees, we are forced to implement a 3% surcharge for the use of credit cards. We will gladly accept checks, debit cards and cash or wire transfers with no surcharge.
- Rates include all housing, meals, canteen snacks and laundry services
- Some optional activities and special off-campus trips may carry additional fees. (See Trips for more information)
- Of course, parents are welcome to drop campers off themselves, but transportation to/from camp on arrival and departure days for those needing it involves additional fees. Pickups will be offered only on official arrival and departure dates. Any deviation from those dates need prior approval and may incur an extra cost. Please keep in mind that we are two hours from Boston so very early or late flights are not the best option.
- New York ($165 each way)
- Connecticut ($150 each way)
- Boston’s Logan Airport ($125 each way)
- We recommend $25 per week for spending money for your camper at our camp store or for trips. If you choose multiple off campus trips, the camper will likely need more spending money.
Early Bird Registration – Register by December 31 with a $500 refundable deposit through February 1 and receive a discount on your child’s tuition. Learn more about our Early Bird specials.
Refer a Friend who is a new camper to Camp Marist and receive a $150 discount off your child’s tuition. Submit a form now.
Host a recruiting gathering and receive a $200 discount off your child’s tuition.
- Registration Fee of $175 is non-refundable.
- You will receive payment information regarding due dates.
- Additional fees for premium activities and off-campus trips will incur extra costs.
- Cancellations made after May 15, 2019 may be subject to additional cancellation fees.
- Due to ever-increasing credit card fees, Camp Marist must implement a 3% surcharge for the use of credit cards. We will gladly accept checks, cash or wire transfers at our usual fee.
- There is no refund should your child leave camp prior to their scheduled departure date or if the camper is asked to leave due to serious violations of camp rules.
- Should a camper wish to extend their stay, we will contact you if there is space available.