|Session 1 (2 weeks)||June 26 - July 9||$2,800|
|Session 2 (2 weeks)||July 10 – July 23||$2,800|
|Session 3 (3 weeks)||July 24 – August 13||$4,200|
|Additional Weeks||as space permits||$1,400 / wk|
Registration Fee: A $200 non-refundable registration fee is required for each camper at the time of registration. This fee is in addition to the published tuition rates. Early Bird registrations (prior to Dec 1st) are eligible for full refunds (including the registration fee) through March 1st.
Note: We have published a return to our pre-covid session structure. As in the past, we will update and provide options if circumstances dictate.
- Rates include all housing, meals, canteen snacks and laundry services.
- Activities Fees – Some of our elective activities incur a charge of $50/session (charged after camper is at camp and has begun the activity schedule, so as to accurately reflect their selection)
- Special off-campus trips are optional and carry additional fees.
- Transportation -Parents are invited to drop campers off themselves, but may choose to utilize scheduled camp transportation on arrival and departure days for additional fees, as below:
- New York ($165 each way)
- Connecticut ($150 each way)
- Boston’s Logan Airport ($125 each way)
- Spending Money – We recommend $25 per week for spending money for your camper at our camp store or for trips. If you choose multiple off campus trips, the camper will likely need more spending money.
Early Bird Program – Enroll by December 1st to lock in a discounted rate, saving $300 per session. For Early Bird enrollments, the tuition and registration fee are fully refundable through March 1st. Click here for more details.
Refer a Friend – For each new family who comes to Camp Marist through your referral, we thank you with a $150 discount off your tuition. You can receive multiple tuition credits for multiple referrals (note that these discounts are per family referred, not per camper within a new family). Submit a form now to let us know of your referral.
Host a recruiting gathering and receive a $200 discount off your child’s tuition. If interested, contact the camp office to connect with Executive Director Vinny Gschlecht.
- A payment schedule is provided upon enrollment.
- We accept payment by check, cash, wire transfer and credit cards.
- Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge.
- Participation in premium activities and off-campus trips will incur additional charges.
- Registration Fee of $200 is non-refundable. See exception for Early Bird registrations.
- Tuition refunds and rollovers are available for cancellations.
- Cancellations made after May 15 receive partial refunds, as they are subject to cancellation fees.
- There is no refund should your child leave camp prior to their scheduled departure date or if the camper is asked to leave due to serious violations of camp rules.