Camp Marist is an international, co-ed Catholic overnight camp for campers ages 6-16 years old on Ossipee Lake in New Hampshire. For over 70 years, Camp Marist has nurtured campers’ personal growth in faith, mind, body and friendship through a wide variety of activities and a welcoming, family-like atmosphere.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this part-time position (~20 hrs/week) will work remotely to drive Camp Marist’s marketing and communications initiatives.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be working on:
- Develop and execute marketing and camper recruitment plan, which will consist of email marketing, website maintenance, social media, printed collateral, and digital advertising
- Create and execute creative social campaigns to help with recruiting campers, engage with alumni and assist with fundraising:
- Creating content and handling social community management,for Facebook and Instagram pages
- Updating Camp’s YouTube channel with new content, when developed
- Creating strategy, implementation, and reporting for paid social campaigns
- Develop communications content, when needed, including new website content, recruitment materials, community outreach communications, etc.
- Develop, deploy and manage SEM projects, including Google Ads account
- Monitor website analytics and provide recommendations to optimize SEO efforts
- Serve as an expert and resource in social, marketing and communications for the Camp Administration and staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling content for marketing materials, including email, web and social media
- Experience working with tools and solutions like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Photoshop, WordPress, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in basic video production and photo editing
- Willingness to explore new opportunities to add value to the position, and to Camp Marist
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and dependable with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Possible travel includes attending camp fairs and conferences and meeting with the Executive Director and Board of Directors a couple of times a year (in NY, MA or NH)
- Interest in the Camp Marist mission and values
- Pass a criminal background check
- Compensation $25.00 per hour maximum 20 hours per week
- Potential for bonuses based on reaching recruitment goals (to be determined)
- Receive retirement benefits
- Qualify for camper(s) tuition discount
Applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.